As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling.
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.
As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.
I’m re-reblogging for that last one.
I can’t wait to actually receive it!
just finished up Robbers embroidery #2 for a lovely etsy customer
Going to The 1975 CD102.5 Big Room. Then the show. Then London a week later?
I can’t contain this feeling.
May is the best month.
For anyone interested… Didn’t see this in the tag and just finished listening online.
1. “Higher Love” - Steve Winwood
2. “The Guns of Brixton” - The Clash
3. “Come True” - CFCF
4. “Young Montana?” - Sacre Cool
5. “I Didn’t Mean to Turn You On” - Robert Palmer
6. “No Right Thing” - Blood Orange
7. “I Belong In Your Arms” - Chairlift
8. “Just Us” - Schlohmo
9. “Youth” - Ben Kahn
10. “Versace” - Migos feat. Drake
11. “Shadow Child” - String Thing
12. “She Found Now” - My Bloody Valentine
—Only You (live cover on Radio 2)
almost cried while watching this, dunno even why. haha
That time my sister didn’t get Big Room tickets when she had the chance because she “had to work” and “didn’t know my log in information.”