As a bisexual, it sickens me that some people WILL keep scrolling.
As the straight daughter of a gay man, it sickens me that some people will keep scrolling.
As a straight girl with a basic understanding of equality and love, it also sickens me that people will keep scrolling.
As a straight Christian woman, I pray that people will not scroll past this. Love, not judge.
I’m re-reblogging for that last one.
I can’t wait to actually receive it!
just finished up Robbers embroidery #2 for a lovely etsy customer
Going to The 1975 CD102.5 Big Room. Then the show. Then London a week later?
I can’t contain this feeling.
May is the best month.
For anyone interested… Didn’t see this in the tag and just finished listening online.
1. “Higher Love” - Steve Winwood
2. “The Guns of Brixton” - The Clash
3. “Come True” - CFCF
4. “Young Montana?” - Sacre Cool
5. “I Didn’t Mean to Turn You On” - Robert Palmer
6. “No Right Thing” - Blood Orange
7. “I Belong In Your Arms” - Chairlift
8. “Just Us” - Schlohmo
9. “Youth” - Ben Kahn
10. “Versace” - Migos feat. Drake
11. “Shadow Child” - String Thing
12. “She Found Now” - My Bloody Valentine
—Only You (live cover on Radio 2)